sexta-feira, 4 de junho de 2010

Im Not Street But I Do What I Gotta Do


Soooo really.... are you that poser?! first you talked me down even though we both know all you did was so id give u a tiny bit of attention well you were WRONG in thinking i wud ever look at ur fucking face again. Seriously you wanna be the joke of town? keep going, a lot of people are laughing already(including me, im in a fit of laughter ) kid get ur own style dnt try being like someone else, the last thing i need is a ugly copy x'D

Didnt your mom teach you that being unique is being yourself? oh well apparently she didnt but even if she did why would you listen, you're a tiny spoiled brat.

Now comes the serious part, stop trying to be like me or ill fucking break your face kid... YOURE NOT ME ; YOU WILL AND CANT EVER BE ME oh nd thats right im not that big of a fuck up whore, you ruin relations, you ruin friendships, you try bringing people down, well i should warn you even after what u did you will never bring me down... watch it kid you're stepping the same ground i step everyday, im gonna make u swallow dust... you and your naive friend who tends to talk bout me in my back

POSER WHORE

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário