domingo, 2 de maio de 2010

L.O.V.E


So i was here thinking that maybe Deanie deserves a post in Nessie's Blog because Nessie Loves Dean very very much nd Deanie likes to give Nessie cool news like he is a tattoo artist apprentice *-* yeeeeeeeeeee girls get jealous mwahahah my lad rocks (L)

And since Deanie had a very huge huge surgery today nd made me laugh when he woke up he deserves lots nd lots of spoiling :D if he gives Nessie a bird of course!!!!!! (you better give me a puppy too..........nd a penguin!!!! ye cos i know ur reading this u stalker :P) nd im so putting a cute image in this post *-* cos my lad is cute *drools* hey Dee did i ever tell u that i like the fact ur eyes change colors *-* if i didnt im telling u now mr british from manchester who annoyingly is from manchester united that this week won... ._. very sad for Nessie cos she only found out half hour ago(you need to change football club Deanie or we both no that there wont be hot sex in our house xD jk)

Anyway I want to tell you that i'm very happy to spend the rest of my life with you *-* and that im very proud of the person u became (L) yours forever my Lad.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário