sábado, 15 de maio de 2010

You'll Be My Romeo, I'll Be Your Juliet...

Some things don't always go right but that was never a reason to give up nd hopefully it never will and being apart from you all these hours made me understand why i never let you go...
And ive been missing your voice, your laugh and let me tell you that ive never stopped having the butterflies you cause and you've been more than my boyfriend but also my best friend and sometimes im wrong when i say u make too many mistakes maybe im the one that makes the mistakes on trying to be too perfect when in reality i cant ever achieve that.
You turn my days into something i cant ever get sick of and to be honest ur more addictive than any drug... i might be too proud to admit i cant live without you but in fact i cant and believe me for 10 minutes i tried and failed miserably...
You make my life so much better and you make me so much happier, you're the one who turns my frown into a smile, and when im crying youre the one that makes me laugh... Im proud to have you and happy to being able to keep something so special with you like the relation we have... and we're very different indeed but you complete me something that a few years ago i never thought i'd have: my other half <3
And I've been dieing for a smile, something i hope i can have...


You'll Be My Romeo, I'll Be Your Juliet...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário